Time for the tub!
You can't get along with the local butcher or blacksmith any longer? The prices are way too high? A little trip to the bathhouse will turn you into a whole new person! Of course, this doesn't only matter in the groundbreaking role-playing adventure Kingdom Come: Deliverance, as you'll also benefit from a scrubbed and washed appearance in real life.
The old-fashioned hand soap consists of vegetable oils (no palm oil).
Thanks to the refatting effect, the skin-caring soap is wonderful to use also in the shower. Also on the shelf, the soap will impress because of the color scheme made from natural clay and pure mud. Topped off with the beguiling scent of healing larch pine extract, this soap offers a classic, natural and authentic washing experience.
Made as in old Bohemia!
Using time-honored boiling processes, the handmade soap was produced in a small soap manufactory in Tyrol.
After the elaborate production, each bar of soap was stamped with the official logo emblem of the game.
● Material: Sodium Cocoate, Helianthus annuus seed Oil, Canola Oil, Sodium Olivate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance)*, CI 77288, Clay, Limonene**
*) from natural essential oils | **) Components of natural extracts
● Size: 8 x 5 x 2,5 cm (Handmade, size may vary)
● Weight: 100g
● Manufactured by Gaya Entertainment
- Game: Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Item ID: 1066401
- Info: This item is excluded from all vouchers.
Pre-order now, item launches on 7 May 2021
*PRICES INCL. VAT PLUS SHIPPING COSTS
Final prices calculated at checkout